Monday, 7 January 2013
Self-Regulation
I know what my strengths, needs and interests are
I create and work on my goals
I try to solve my own problems and ask for help when I need it - Could be more open to help
Initiative
I try new things
I ask questions to learn more
I have a positive attitude - Could be more positive
I help others in need and tell others when I need help
Collaboration
I respect the rights, property and opinions of others - Could be more open to others' opinions.
I take responsibility for my part in a group activity
I can cooperate with others
I will solve problems and make positive decisions
Responsibility
I complete class work and homework on time and with care - I could do work regarding time limitations.
I behave appropriately in and out of the classroom
Independence
I independently complete tasks and work on my goals
I use my time appropriately - I could be more focused.
I follow instructions on my own
Organization
I follow routines and directions
I start my work right away, remain on task and complete my work on time - Again on the focus ness...
I use many skills to organize and manage information
I collect information from different sources
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment